Oct 03 2017
What is your voting plan?
Posted by: Christine Batista
Fall is in the air and you know what that means – it’s election season! Here are a few dates to keep in mind:
- Tuesday, October 10: Primaries for First Berkshire and Third Essex House districts
- Thursday, October 18: Primary for Norfolk and Bristol Senate district
- Wednesday, October 18: Voter Registration Deadline (to vote in the Nov. 7 Election)
- Tuesday, November 7: Election Day
There are important races happening in many corners of the Commonwealth and this is your chance to voice your choice!
Please check out the important information below about upcomiung primaries, and share it with your coworkers, consumers, clients, friends and family members to help them get ready to vote:
- If you will be absent from your city or town on Election Day or have a physical disability that prevents you from voting at your polling location, make sure you vote absentee. You can request a ballot any time before noon on Monday, October 9th. Click here for more information on securing your absentee ballot.
- Know your polling location. Polls are open all day, from 7 a.m. until 8 p.m. You can find your polling location here.
- Visit our friends at Nonprofit VOTE for tips on how nonprofits can participate in elections, how to effectively get out the vote and to learn more about voting laws in Massachusetts.
Together, we can make an impact this election cycle. See you at the polls!